Огласот согласно проектот е на англиски јазик-подолу
Call for Expression of Interest for Marketing Agency providing
Professional Expertise in Developing and Implementing Marketing and Communication Plan for Employers’ Organisations
Budget line: IPA – Human Resources Development 04 06 01
Introduction and background
The beneficiary country gained the candidate status for the accession to European Union (EU) in 2005 and a number of progress reports by the European Commission (EC) indicated the need to further develop social dialogue (SD) among main stakeholders in the economy and at all levels.
The Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA) project on Promoting Social Dialogue is funded by the EU and is being implemented by the International Labour Organisation (ILO) under the leadership of the ILO Budapest office. The overall objective of this project is to extend and enhance tripartite and bipartite social dialogue as a means to achieve economic growth and social progress. This will be achieved through institutional and legislative improvement along with activities aimed at strengthening the capacities of tripartite actors in the labour market to engage effectively in social dialogue. The project has a comprehensive approach and aims to provide technical support to both institutions and participants in social dialogue processes, including collective bargaining at the national, branch, and local level.
The project consists of three interlinked components, designed to address challenges which national tripartite actors are currently facing in a coherent and complementary manner:
Component 1: Enhancing tripartite social dialogue on national and local level
This component focuses on capacity building activities to be delivered by the ILO technical specialists along with practitioners from EU member states (MS) on topics such as wage fixing in the public sector, minimum wage setting and its relation to the informal economy, employment relationship, social security reforms, active labour market policies, youth employment, collective bargaining benefits including wage-productivity linkage among others to the members of the ESC and its permanent secretariat. The project will also facilitate the creation of an external “pool” of technical expertise the ESC will be able to draw on in order to expand its research scope.
Component 2: Encouraging collective bargaining and setting sectoral collective bargaining infrastructures
This component of the project will enhance the capacity of both the government and the social partners to increase the effectiveness of collective bargaining. Measures will be devised and implemented with ILO assistance in the framework of a national tripartite Action Plan.
Technical capacity of the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy to pro-actively perform its key functions to promote collective bargaining including the setting of enabling regulatory and institutional frameworks will be strengthened. At the same time, the capacity of employers’ organizations and trade unions to negotiate effectively and to reach out to potential members will be reinforced. The latter will be achieved through implementation of a training programme on how to effectively engage in collective bargaining targeting employers’ and workers’ organizations at national and sectoral level.
Component 3: Establishing an operational amicable settlement of labour disputes
Under this component, the project will assist in the establishment of an operational and cost-effective mechanism for amicable settlement of labour disputes, and will support the creation and training of a roster of specialised labour mediators/conciliators. Once implemented, the new mechanism is expected to support the social partners in preventing and resolving disputes arising in the process of collective bargaining.
Call for expression of interest for development and implementation of marketing and communication plan for Organisation of Employers of Macedonia (ORM)
The present call for expression of interest aims at prospecting marketing agencies, who will be interested in contributing to the development and implementation of marketing and communication plan for Employers’ Organizations in coordination with the project team, ORM and with Mr Dragan Radic, ILO Senior Specialist in Employers’ Activities in Budapest Office.
Marketing Agencies interested in completing assignment detailed below are encouraged to submit their applications:
Activity Task details Time frame Estimated number of months
2.3.4 -Developing and implementing marketing and communication plan for Employers’ Organizations July (2015) till July 2016 12 months (12)
The campaign will be organized and implemented between July 2015 and July 2016 with the assistance and services provided by a specialized company.
Conditions for eligibility
The service providing company herein “Contractor”, should be:
– A legal commercial entity with full authorization to provide services in the requested field
– Provided with sufficient human resources for undertaking the assumed tasks in due time and at agreed prices
– Provided with sufficient infrastructure (owned or contracted) for designing, producing and providing goods or services related to the present ToR in time and places agreed with the beneficiary
– Experienced in the field of communication by hard and electronic means and with a relevant portfolio matter related.
– Provided with resources to communicate in English with the Managing team of the Project and ILO and EC representatives.
– The Contractor must be a formal employer, with no criminal or fiscal records and with a stable certified financial situation.
Tasks to be accomplished by the Contractor
The contractor/contractors will attend in maximum 10 days after being selected a planning meeting with participant Employers’ Organizations, Project management and ILO Specialist aiming to decide steps forward for the development of marketing and communications plan.
The contractor/contractors will propose and provide services related to following activities of employers’ organizations:
-Development of marketing and communications plan for ORM
– Subject to successfully developed marketing and communications plan and in line with such plan provide assistance with following marketing mix:
– Product (Service) : review, propose and assist with creation of innovative products and services for members of employers’ organization
– Place (Distribution) : review, propose and assist with creation of innovative distribution channels in order to assist EOs to increase their membership base
– Price : review, propose and assist with creation of appropriate pricing strategy considering service offer, type of membership and potential membership
– Promotion: review, propose and assist with creation of attractive promotion materials and strategies that will lead to increased membership, enhanced image of both organizations and overall improved public image of employers in the country
Concrete activities might include (subject to developed and approved marketing and communications plan) for example development of various marketing and promotion materials, update of websites, use of social media and mobile technology, national road shows, development of short media clips, piloting of industry atypical distribution models, introduction of direct marketing etc.
Considering this call is targeting an innovative marketing agency, above list should be considered as indication of possible activities under the contract.
Application of External Collaborators/Consulting companies
Marketing Agencies interested to collaborate with the IPA/ILO project on promoting social dialogue in the above areas of expertise are kindly requested to submit their expression of interest by 15th June 2015 to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Marketing Agencies should submit the following:
– Agency portfolio including major achievements
– Bidder’s prior experience in the relevant field
– List of references
The ILO retains the right to accept or reject any application. Selection of the marketing agency will be done according to ILO project procedures. Applicants will be contacted by the project office and they will receive the terms of reference with detailed requirements and descriptions of tasks. Marketing agency selected for a particular assignment will sign an external collaboration contract with the ILO for the specific task and for a specific duration; this by no means constitutes permanent employment by the ILO or any prospect thereof.